How it Works
- This is a 100% FREE event!
- This hunt requires the use of a car. You cannot do this on foot/bike.
- Choose which town you want to “hunt” in.
- Go to the starting location between 1-2 pm to check-in and receive your instructions
- The hunt will take approximately 1 hour.
- You will need to have visited the final location by 3pm regardless if you have reached all the locations.
- All other locations will shut-down at 3pm.
- We encourage costume wearing!
- Yes! There are prizes!
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Volunteers will be wearing masks at each location and will have hand sanitizer available.
- All volunteers will be screened prior to the event.
- You must remain in your vehicle with your family for the duration of the event.
- We ask that if anyone who;
- is experience COVID-19 like symptoms,
- is waiting on a COVID-19 test result,
- or has been in close contact with a suspected or a confirmed COVID-19 case in the last 14 days, that you do not participate in the hunt.
Questions? Please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.